Sunday, June 04, 2006

Prayer of Humility


Incline us O God, and let us be focused humbly of ourselves, to be saved only in the examination of our own conduct, to consider our fellow-creatures with kindness, and to judge of all they say and do with the charity which we would desire from them ourselves. Let every move that we make be offered to mankind without the feeling of desire of getting credit nor acknowledgment on every good deed and things that we participate in. Let us feel to continuously allow ourselves to offer more rather than to receive more. For we know the we already received the share of Your grace and we are only sharing the overflows. Let us seek less that we can offer more Father, and that in your mercy and grace, we can always do things according to Your will. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" SPEAK TO ME "

I asked God to take away my pride and God said "NO", He said it was not for He to take away, but for me to give up.
I asked God to make my handicapped child whole, and God said "NO". He said her spirit is whole, her body temporary.
I asked God to grant me patience, and God said "NO". He said that patience is by-product of tribulation: it isn't granted, its earned.
I asked God to give me happiness and God said, "NO". He gives me blessings, happiness is up to me.
I asked God to make my spirit grow, and God said, "NO". He said I must grow on my own, but He will prune me to make me fruitful.
I asked God to spare me pain, and God said "YES". He said suffering draws me apart from worldly cares and brings me closer yo Him.
I asked God if He loved me, and God said "YES". He gave me His only Son who died for me and I will be in heaven someday because I believe.
I asked God to help me love others, as much as He loves me and God said.

"AH, FINALLY, YOU HAVE THE IDEA'.