Monday, May 23, 2005

Prayer the the Holy Spirit

Come Holy Spirit, fill my heart with your Holy Gifts. Let my weakness be penetrated with your strength this very day that I may fulfill all the duties of my state conscientiously, that i may do what is right and just. Let my charity be such as to offend no one, and hurt no one's feelings;so generous as to pardon sincerely any wrong done to me. Assist me, O Holy Spirit, in all trials of life, enlighten me in my ignorance, advise me in my doubts, strengthen me in my weaknesses, help me in all need and embarrassment, protect me in temptations and console me in afflictions. Graciously hear me, O Holy Spirit, and pour Your light into my heart, my soul, and my mind. Assist me to live a holy life and grow in goodness and grace. Amen.

Come Holy Spirit with Your light - with Your grace - with Your strength - with Your consolation - with Your charity, that I may be made worthy to live a life of holy love. AMEN!

3 comments:

Cerridwen said...

Amen! tito Romes *hugs*

I ahve not much to say...i hope you know you are loved and appreciated ....

Romesez said...

Thanks g, I always feel the love and concern from others more than what I have given. You, my friends, are a blessings to me!

Romesez said...

Salamat sa pagbisita Atem...see you at your blog/s.