Friday, May 13, 2005

Healing Prayer at Bedtime

Lord Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit, go back into my memory as I sleep.
Every hurt that has ever been done to me, heal that hurt. Every hurt that I have ever caused another person, heal that hurt. All the relationships that have been damaged in my whole life that I am not aware of, heal those relationships.

But Lord, if there is anything I need to do, if I need to go to a person because he or she is still suffering from my hand, bring to my awareness that person. I choose to forgive, and I ask to be forgiven.

Remove whatever bitterness may be in my heart, Lord and fill the empty spaces with your love. Amen.


cr:mmc

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tatang Rome:nice to
see your post again......

Please heal every hurt that has ever done to me.
Please heal every wound that I have ever caused another person...........

Remove whatever bitternes
s may be in my heart,LORD
and fill the empty spaces
w/ your love.............

I say those words before
I sleep but not so usual.
Thanx a lot..This post is
genuinely movable...just
like the title;Touching the Soul....

BTW,you sound deppressed
and uneasy..Everything`s
ok,po?Hang on there.....
Goodluck po...

Romesez said...

Thanx anonymous for the comment....and for the wishes.

Anonymous said...

Kuya Rome,
Here I am again Kuya...inspired with what you wrote..i believe that what ever happen on us for that particular day if we repent and be sorry for it God forgives us and heal the wound that is in our hearts...I'm always praying for you ..and Kuya dito lang po me...thanks again Kuya...

chi

Anonymous said...

thanks kuya, i never thought ther's someone like you sa room akala ko mga tao lang na walang sense ang nakaka-chat ko dun, well siguro God made his way para makausap ka namin,thnks so much.

Romesez said...

My prayers are for you and especially Nanes. May she find great courage and love to Jesus, who is the real Healer.