Friday, December 29, 2006

Source of Joy and Peace


"Open my eyes to the wonderful truths in your law. I have chosen to be faithful; I have determined to live by your laws. Lord, give me your unfailing love, the salvation that you promised me. Then I will have an answer for those who taunt me, for I trust in your word. Do not snatch your word of truth from me, for my only hope is in your laws. I will keep on obeying your lay forever and forever. May all who fear you find in me a cause for joy, for I have put my hope in your word. I know, O Lord, that your decisions are fair; you disciplined me because I needed it. Now let your unfailing love comfort me, just as you promised me, your servant. Surround me with your tender mercies so I may live, for your law is my delight. Those who love your law have great peace and do not stumble."
Psalm 119:18, 30, 41-44, 74-77, 165

No comments: